General Terms and Conditions
The present contract regulates the use you will make of the thetennisbase.com web and its contents. To accept the present conditions you must "click" the box "I have read and accept the terms and conditions".
If instead you do not agree with the present contract you should not "click" on "I have read and accept the terms and conditions" and consequently thus cannot dispose of the contents of the thetennisbase.com web.
The use of the present website assumes that you have the sufficient capacity to formalize contracts and generally make transactions with economical importance by electronic means. You recognize that the delivery, on your behalf, of information through electronic means is sufficient acceptance and express will to be bound by reason of such contracts, as well as pay the amounts due to petitions that you request from us. Your acceptance and willingness to be bound by the information sent electronically shall apply to all documents relating to all the operations you make in this web page, including cancellation notifications, policies, contracts and applications. To access and conserve your electronic documents, you may need certain hardware components and software, which will be of your sole responsibility. TENNISMEM SL will never be responsible for the mistakes you make when you provide us information or make an order.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THETENNISBASE.COM.
TENNISMEM SL is the service provider, which allows you to access the contents of the website exclusively for the use as a user under the terms and conditions set forth in this Contract.
REQUIREMENTS FOR USING THE SERVICE
This service is available to people over 14 years old. . If you are 14 or more years of age but have not reached the majority of age (18 years) you should read the present Contract with your father, mother or guardian to guarantee that you and your father, mother or guardian have understood its content. The use of the Service requires compatible devices, Internet access, and certain software (subject to fees that the appropriate vendor may apply); it may require obtaining regular updates; and it may be affected by the performance of these factors. It is highly recommended to have access to broadband Internet for a regular use. To access the service it is recommended to have installed the latest version of your browser. You recognize that the fulfillment of these requirements, which may be modified at any time, are only your exclusive responsibility.
To access the contents that we provide you, you must first do a complete and correct registration process. Do not reveal your Account information to anyone else. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account and of all the activities that occur on or through your Account, and you are obliged to notify immediately to TENNISMEM SL any security infringement of your Account. TENNISMEM SL is not responsible for any losses arising from unauthorized use of your Account Once formalized the registration process and assigned a user name and security password you will not have to redo any new registration process. It is sufficient to identify yourself using your username and password. However you can access the account data to update or delete them. You are obliged to provide us with correct and complete information when doing the registration process in THETENNISBASE.COM and update the data that you provided during this process to guarantee that the information we handle is correct and complete at all times. You accept that TENNISMEM SL through THETENNISBASE.COM site may store and use the Registration Data provided by you to carry out the maintenance of your account and check the corresponding amounts.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information gathered in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11th, of Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce, the following data reflected is: The holder company THETENNISBASE.COM (hereafter the Site) is TENNISMEM SL , Established in Avda Alberto Alcocer, 5 Madrid NIF. B87059606 (hereinafter TENNISMEM)
2. USERS: The access and / or use of the websites of THETENNISBASE.COM attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use here reflected The mentioned conditions will be applicable independently of the General Contracting Conditions that in its case could be mandatory
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: The site of the THETENNISBASE.COM once the user has registered provides access to multiple informations, (hereinafter "the contents") on the Internet belonging to TENNISMEM SL to which the user can have access The user assumes responsibility for the use of the The site This responsibility extends to the register necessary to access certain services or contents. In the mentioned register the USER will be responsible for providing true and legal information. In consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided a password of which he will be responsible for, committing to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The user commits to make appropriate use of the contents that THETENNISBASE.COM offers through its Site and in an expository manner and in no case limited, to not use them to (i) incur in illegal activities, illegal or against good faith and to public order; (ii) disseminate contents or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, illegally pornographic nature, terrorism apology or threat against human rights; (iii) cause damage to physical and logical systems of THETENNISBASE.COM, of its suppliers or third persons, introducing or spreading computer viruses in the network or any other physical or logical
systems that are capable of provoking the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempting to access and, in its case, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
4. DATA PROTECTION: TENNISMEM SL complies with the guidelines and the safety standards of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13th on the Protection of Information of Personal Character, The Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21st December, for which is approved the development Regulation of the Organic Law and any other regulations in force at every moment, and safeguards to ensure a proper use and handling of the personal data of the user. The personal information you provide us will be used exclusively for managing information and downloading contents that you request from us, as well as to send commercial information from TENNISMEM SL and THETENNISBASE.COM, which can be done even through electronic systems such as SMS, email, etc. You will also be made aware that regarding the personal data provided to us you have the right of access, rectification, cancellation and objection, in order to do this you must send a letter to email@example.com accompanied by your ID.
We only store the email and name for exclusive use of the Web of our paid subscribers. Such mails are stored in elastichosts.com in Amsterdam complying with the laws of European data protection.
We do not store data of bank accounts.
5. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: TENNISMEM SL is not responsible under any circumstances for damages of any nature which may be caused, in an expository manner: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programmes in the contents, despite having taken all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
6. MODIFICATIONS: TENNISMEM SL reserves the right to effect without prior notice the changes it deems appropriate in its Site, they may change, delete or add content and services which are provided through the web and the way in which these appear presented or located on the Site.
tzLogin: Is used to set the ID of the Browser session. It is necessary to make sure that a registered user accesses from a single location and not allow simultaneous accesses.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to draw up statistics on the traffic and volume of this website's visits. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this sense must be done communicating directly with Google.
DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
8. LINKS: In the case of the links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, tennismem SL will not exert any type of control over the mentioned sites and contents. Under no circumstances TENNISMEM SL will not assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the mentioned hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise the inclusion of these external connections will not involve any type of association, fusion or participation with the entities connected.
10. GENERALITIES: TENNISMEM SL will pursue the breach of the present conditions as well as any improper use of its Site exercising all civil and criminal actions that may be legally entitled.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: TENNISMEM SL can modify at any time the conditions specified here, being duly published as appeared here. The validity of the mentioned conditions shall be according to its exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between TENNISMEM SL and the USER shall be governed by the current Spanish regulations and any controversy shall be referred to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.
OFFER OF CONTENTS
TENNISMEM SL reserves the right to modify the content options (including the right to access certain characteristics) without prior notice.
USE OF CONTENT.
You accept that the contents that TENNISMEM SL provides through THETENNISBASE.COM site are solely and exclusively under license, which are granted to you or to that merchant company on an exclusive basis and it conditions the use of the contents to the applicable Utilization Rules that establishes TENNISMEM SL (the "Utilization Rules"), and that any other use of the contents of THETENNISBASE.COM may constitute a copyright infraction. The security technology, in its case constitutes an inseparable part of the contents of THETENNISBASE.COM, TENNISMEM SL reserves the right to modify at any time that Utilization Rules regarding to future purchases through our website. Obviously, such modifications will not affect those contents of THETENNISBASE.COM that you have already purchased. Any modifications of the Utilization Rules shall be communicated opportunely. In the case to not accept the new utilization Rules, you will not be able to access the THETENNISBASE.COM. contents.
As a registered user you recognize and accept that this Contract does not constitute a sale of the contents that you request for and consequently under no circumstances will obtain such ownership. Once formalized the registration process and paid the contents application form, the user acquires exclusively an access and download license on a single computer of such content. Therefore a nonexclusive, non-transferable and limited access license is granted to use the Service. The Subscriber obtains the license to use the contents made available by the Service in accordance with the terms and conditions of the present contract. Unless otherwise provided in relation to certain Data, the license includes the right to download and store temporarily insubstantial fragments of the downloaded data to a storage service under the Subscribers exclusive control _ to the effects of, i) show those Downloaded Data in an internal Data and ii) cite and extract by using the function _ cutting and pasting or in any other way (with proper citation and accreditation) those Downloaded Data for its use in the user's work, iii) print Data of insubstantial fragments _ for internal use and for distribution to third parties as long as such third parties commit to not distribute those imprints. You will be able to use the contents of THETENNISBASE.COM exclusively for personal and informative purposes which you had referred to in the register process. You will in no case and under no circumstances be able to commercialise or sell such contents to third parties.
Unless that it is expressly permitted in the present Contract _, you will not be able to:
(a) Copy, download, store, publish, transmit, transfer, sell or otherwise use the content or part thereof in any way or form.
(b) Modify, eliminate or add contents.
(c) Combine the whole or part of the contents with any other kind of software, data or material nor create works derived from the whole or part of the Data nor will allow third parties to do any of the afore mentioned acts.
(d) The downloaded data cannot be stored or used in a database file neither in any other search database unless expressly permitted in the present Contract.
The Subscriber will not sell, distribute nor grant licenses of the contents (including imprints and Downloaded Data) to third parties or use them as part or basis of any material offered for sale, license or distribution As a registered user commits to arbitrate reasonable means at its disposal to guarantee that third parties except those entitled to access or use the Service under the present Contract use or access to the Service. As registered user is obliged to arbitrate the reasonable means at its disposal to guarantee the security of downloaded contents and prevent third parties from making copies or otherwise reproduce totally or partially the downloaded data, except in exercise of the rights conferred in the present. The user likewise commits to prevent by action or omission its copy or reproduction, unless the present Contract allows so. TENNISMEM SL may impose restrictions to access to certain applications, _ particularly those concerning access that TENNISMEM SL suspects may be fraudulent. The user will not be able to do the direct transmission of electronic copies of the obtained contents _ protected by the Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights. The conservation of downloaded contents in the user's general database, in a general files database that is used as a search tool or in a database that would be accessible to non-registered external users is prohibited.
The registered user has the responsibility to inform TENNISMEM SL who are the people which will be granted a password, which shall not exceed by number those authorized in the registration process, or to whom they would have been revoked their password.
The user will be solely responsible for preserving the security of any passwords of the Service. TENNISMEM SL reserves the faculty of suspending the validity of any password if estimated that it may be being used fraudulently.
The user will also be responsible for the access and use of the contents service which is put at your disposal, including applications and software performed by its staff or through their equipment or the passwords of the Service, regardless of whether the user was aware of or authorized its access and use.
TENNISMEM SL will provide the service with a reasonable degree of professionalism and diligence. TENNISMEM SL does not make any other promises nor give any other guarantee about the Service and in particular does not guarantee that:
(i) The use the user makes of the Service will be free from interruptions or errors. . You accept that TENNISMEM SL can occasionally interrupt the Service for indefinite periods of time, or cancel the Service at any time for technical or operational reasons, in which case they will notify you such circumstance to the extent possible;
(ii) The Service will be free of losses, corruptions, attacks, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion which will constitute Force Majeure circumstances. TENNISMEM SL declines any liability in relation to such circumstances. You will be responsible for backing up your own system.
Except otherwise provided for in this contract, the content service , applications and the data that are put to your disposal are provided "as they are found " consequently TENNISMEM SL does not offer any kind of guarantees regarding the functioning, marketability, aptitude for a particular purpose, accuracy, omissions, integrity, validity and delays.
The Provider will not have contractual nor extra contractual responsibility nor of any other kind in respect of damages relating with the Service (regardless of the fact they were provoked by their fault).
TENNISMEM SL will not have contractual, , administrative nor criminal responsibility regarding the loss of earnings, profits or expected profits, loss of customers or data or any other kind of special or incidental damages, whatever the way in which they provoke users in connection with the service.
Likewise TENNISMEM SL will not be responsible in respect of:
(i) the fact that the user cannot perform or not perform searches of material in a correct or full way , even in the case of being assisted by TENNISMEM SL your provider.
(ii) the loss of profit (direct or indirect) or mediate, exemplary, incidental, indirect or own damages that are related totally or partially with the user's rights under the present Contract or its use or impossibility of use of the Service, the Applications or data.
The user assumes the sole and full responsibility for the use of the service offered by TENNISMEM SL through the web THETENNISBASE.COM. TENNISMEM SL will not be responsible for the use of the Service made by the user. Likewise The User is obliged to hold harmless and in its case fully compensate the Provider regarding legal actions, claims, costs, damages, losses and obligations arising from that use.
TENNISMEM SL does not assume responsibility whatsoever regarding to Obligations of the User towards third parties that may arise, or concerning actions which somehow are related to third party applications.
To prevent physical fatigue in the use of our web THETENNISBASE.COM recommends you to take frequent breaks. Certain people may suffer nervous breakdowns, fainting, dizziness, numbness and in general physical distress when viewing certain kinds of flashing lights or patterns.
You are obliged not to violate, evade, decompile, disassemble, manipulate or perform reverse engineering tasks with respect to no component of the web of THETENNISBASE.COM, not to attempt nor assist no third party to carry out such actions.
The user agrees not to access the Service by any means other than through use of software provided through the web of THETENNISBASE.COM to access it.
Certain contents available may include materials from third parties. THETENNISBASE.COM may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience. You recognise and accept that TENNISMEN SL is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or veracity of such materials or third-party websites and TENNISMEM SL does not guarantee or assume any responsibility regarding third-party materials or websites or any other third-party material, product or service. You_ commit not to use third party materials in any way that constitutes an infringement of the rights of said third parties and recognizes that TENNISMEM SL not assume any liability in the event that you use the materials as described.
The user recognizes that by using the Service may find material that may be considered offensive, indecent or censurable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user consents to use the Service at its own risk and venture, and accepts that TENNISMEM SL will not be liable to you regarding the material that may be considered offensive or censurable.
You_ recognise that the Service, including in an expository manner, but not limitative, the content, the graphics, the user's interface, the audio clips, the video clips, the editorial content, and the scripts and software used to implant the service contain information and private nature material which are owned by TENNISMEM SL and are protected by the legislation applicable to intellectual property and other laws, including, in an expository manner, laws on copyright , and is committed to not use such information in any way or material of a private nature, except in relation to the use you make of the Service in accordance with the present Contract. In accordance with this contract the user only obtains a license under the terms that have already been described_ TENNISMEM SL, THETENNISBASE.COM, its brands, logos and other distinctive signs , graphics and logos of THETENNISBASE.COM used in relation to the Service are registered trademarks. The present contract does not grant any right or license with respect to any of the said brands and the use thereof.
RESOLUTION / CANCELLATION
Any breach of the terms of the present contract or the mere suspicion of TENNISMEM SL, that they might be breaking the terms of the contract empowers TENNISMEM SL, at its exclusive choice and without granting any prior notice: (i) terminate the present Contract and / or cancel your Account. And / or (ii) deny the access to the Service (or any part thereof).
The present Contract picks up the complete agreement between you and TENNISMEM SL regarding the use of the Service by the user and supersedes any other prior agreements.
If any disposition of the present contract would be declared invalid or inapplicable, such disposition shall be interpreted under the laws applicable in the sense that is more approximate to the original will of the parties, and the other dispositions remain in force in all its aspects. The failure by TENNISMEM SL of compliance with any disposition of the present Contract will not constitute a waiver of such disposition or any others contained in the present contract.
The present Contract and the use of the Service is governed by the laws of Spain.
TENNISMEM SL may send you notifications relating to the Service by email, SMS or equivalent electronic or postal mail to the addresses provided during the registration process. Notices shall become effective immediately.
TENNISMEM SL reserves the right to adopt all measures it considers reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and / or verify the compliance of any disposition of the present contract. You authorize that TENNISMEM SL shall have the right without any liability to you., To communicate any Registration Data and / or any of your account information to the Security Forces of the State, civil servants and / or third parties in the event that TENNISMEM SL considers reasonably necessary or appropriate to communicate such information to enforce and / or verify the compliance of the legislation in force in general, and particularly of the present contract.
ISSUANCE OF INVOICE
At the moment of making the subscription the user receives an email for the purchase.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
You can change or cancel your subscription at any time from the own site. At members access feature or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekly and monthly Subscription
When you cancel a subscription based on a weekly or monthly cycle, you cancel only future charges associated with your subscription. You may notify us of your intent to cancel at any time, but the cancellation will become effective at the end of your current billing period.
Cancellations are effective the following billing cycle. You will not receive a refund for the current billing cycle. You will continue to have the same access and benefits of your product for the remainder of the current billing period.
We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future.
If you cancel an annual subscription within the first 11 months of your subscription year, your access and other benefits will end immediately and you will receive a refund prorated to the day.
If you cancel in the final 30 days of your subscription year, the cancellation will not take effect until the end of your current billing period. Your access and privileges will continue to the end of the current billing period, and you will not receive a refund.
We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future.